(Corporate name, address and nature of business of carrier or terminal operator)
- 1Name and title of person responsible for managing the training program within the organization.
- 2Target group of the training program (specify):
(a) employees and contractors who interact with the public;
(b) employees and contractors who provide physical assistance;
(c) employees and contractors who handle mobility aids;
(d) employees and contractors who assist with special equipment or aids.
- 3List of the occupational categories of the organization’s employees and contractors required to receive training.
- 4Subject matter covered in the training program.
- 5Principal teaching methods and types of educational and support materials used in the training program.
- 6Number of hours of training provided in the initial training program.
- 7Average period between the beginning of employment and the initial training.
- 8Frequency, nature and number of hours of refresher training sessions required.
- 9Qualifications and title of the person who provides the initial training and refresher training sessions.
- 10Where a person with a disability is involved in the training program, the nature of the involvement.
- 11Means used by the organization to ensure that employees receive a level of training appropriate to the requirements of their function.
- 12The recording and monitoring of the completion of the initial training and each refresher training session.
- 13Where the organization uses contractors, the means used to ensure that the contractors receive a level of training appropriate to the requirements of their function.
- Date modified: