Telefilm Canada Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-16)
- HTMLFull Document: Telefilm Canada Act (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- XMLFull Document: Telefilm Canada Act [34 KB] |
- PDFFull Document: Telefilm Canada Act [263 KB]
Act current to 2023-03-06 and last amended on 2005-04-01. Previous Versions
Marginal note:Annual audit
22 The accounts and financial transactions of the Corporation shall be audited annually by the Auditor General of Canada, and a report of the audit shall be made to the Corporation and to the Minister.
- R.S., c. C-8, s. 19
- 1976-77, c. 34, s. 30(F)
Report to Parliament
Marginal note:Annual report
23 (1) The chairperson of the Corporation shall, within three months after the termination of each fiscal year, submit to the Minister a report in such form as the Minister may prescribe relating to the activities of the Corporation for that fiscal year, including the financial statement of the Corporation and the report of the Auditor General of Canada thereon.
Marginal note:Tabling report
(2) The Minister shall cause the report submitted under subsection (1) to be laid before Parliament within fifteen days after the receipt thereof by the Minister or, if Parliament is not then sitting, on any of the first fifteen days next thereafter that either House of Parliament is sitting.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-16, s. 23
- 1995, c. 29, s. 20(E)
- Date modified: