Canadian International Trade Tribunal Rules
105 (1) The Tribunal may, in respect of the merits of a complaint, and on the written request of a party or on the Tribunal’s own initiative, hold an electronic hearing or a hearing at which the parties or their counsel appear before the Tribunal.
(2) The request for a hearing shall be submitted as soon as possible during the course of the proceedings on the complaint.
(3) A hearing shall be held on a date and at a time and place set by the Tribunal and the Secretary shall send notice thereof to all parties.
(4) The date referred to in subrule (3) shall be not earlier than seven days after the report of the government institution is filed with the Tribunal.
(5) The complainant, the government institution and all interveners may file comments with the Tribunal in respect of the complaint at the hearing.
(6) The Tribunal may direct that a hearing be held if at any time during the proceeding it decides that a hearing is needed to clarify material issues.
- SOR/93-601, s. 3
- SOR/2000-139, s. 59
- Date modified: