Atlantic Fishery Regulations, 1985
67.1 (1) For the purposes of this section, “fishing vessel” means a fishing vessel 19.8 m or more in overall length or a fishing vessel operating under a written authorization referred to in subsection 66(1).
(2) No person who is master of a fishing vessel shall land or permit to be landed from that vessel any scallops or scallop meats unless that person notifies a fishery officer, not less than 12 hours before that vessel arrives in port, of
(3) No person shall land scallops or scallop meats from a fishing vessel except
(4) A fishery officer may direct that no scallops or scallop meats be landed from a fishing vessel until the fishery officer has inspected them.
(5) No person shall land scallops or scallop meats contrary to a direction given pursuant to subsection (4).
(6) [Repealed, SOR/91-498, s. 5]
(7) Where scallops or scallop meats caught in Scallop Fishing Area 26 or 27 are landed from a fishing vessel, the holder of the licence authorizing that vessel to be used for scallop fishing shall, using scales, accurately determine the weight of those scallops or scallop meats at the time they are landed from that vessel.
- SOR/87-672, s. 6
- SOR/91-498, s. 5
- Date modified: