Explosives Regulations, 2013

Version of section 421 from 2013-11-27 to 2014-01-31:

The following provision is not in force.

Marginal note:Types of certificates

 The certificates issued by the Minister of Natural Resources that are required for the use of fireworks are the following:

  • (a) fireworks operator certificate (display assistant);

  • (b) fireworks operator certificate (display supervisor);

  • (c) fireworks operator certificate (display supervisor with endorsement); and

  • (d) fireworks operator certificate (display visitor).

Date modified: