Radiocommunication Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. R-2)
- HTMLFull Document: Radiocommunication Act (Accessibility Buttons available) |
- XMLFull Document: Radiocommunication Act [127 KB] |
- PDFFull Document: Radiocommunication Act [331 KB]
Act current to 2023-03-06 and last amended on 2017-09-21. Previous Versions
AMENDMENTS NOT IN FORCE
— 1992, c. 47, s. 84 (Sch., s. 14)
1989, c. 17, s. 6
14 Section 12 is repealed.
— 2002, c. 7, s. 233
1994, c. 43, s. 92
233 Subsections 7(4) and (5) of the Radiocommunication Act are replaced by the following:
(4) Notwithstanding subsection (3), any dispute as to the compensation to be paid for the taking of possession of a radio station on settlement land as defined in section 2 of the Yukon First Nations Land Claims Settlement Act, land identified as such in a self-government agreement as defined in the Yukon First Nations Self-Government Act or on Tetlit Gwich’in Yukon land may be heard and determined only by the body established under the laws of the Legislature of Yukon having jurisdiction with respect to surface rights and in accordance with those laws.
(5) If the Yukon first nation concerned does not consent to it, no interest in settlement land as defined in section 2 of the Yukon First Nations Land Claims Settlement Act or identified as such in a self-government agreement as defined in the Yukon First Nations Self-Government Act may be taken possession of under this section without the consent of the Governor in Council.
- Date modified: