Pest Control Products Act
Marginal note:Export control list
(2) No person shall export a pest control product that is on the Pest Control Products Export Control List, except as authorized under this Act.
(3) An application for authorization to export a pest control product must be made to the Minister in the form and manner directed by the Minister.
(4) The Minister may authorize an applicant to export a pest control product to a specified country if
(5) The authorization is subject to any conditions that the Minister considers necessary for carrying out the purposes of this Act.
Marginal note:Public notice
(6) The Minister shall give public notice of the authorization.
Marginal note:Offence and punishment — subsection (2)
(7) Every person who contravenes subsection (2) is guilty of an offence and liable
Marginal note:Offence and punishment — false or misleading information
(8) Every person who knowingly provides false or misleading information in connection with an authorization is guilty of an offence and liable
- 2002, c. 28, s. 33
- 2016, c. 9, s. 37
- Date modified: