Marginal note:Fees to be paid to Receiver General
57.1 All fees payable in respect of proceedings in the Federal Court of Appeal or the Federal Court shall be paid to the Receiver General unless they are, in accordance with an arrangement made by the Minister of Justice, to be received and dealt with in the same manner as amounts paid as provincial court fees, in which case they shall be dealt with as so provided.
- 1990, c. 8, s. 19
- 2002, c. 8, s. 55
Marginal note:Law reports editor
58 (1) The Minister of Justice shall appoint or designate a fit and proper person to be editor of the official reports of the decisions of the Federal Court of Appeal and the Federal Court and may appoint a committee of not more than five persons to advise the editor.
(2) The editor shall include in the reports only the decisions or the parts of them that, in the editor’s opinion, are of sufficient significance or importance to warrant publication in the reports.
Marginal note:Printing and distribution
(3) The official reports shall be printed and shall be distributed with or without charge as the Governor in Council may direct.
Marginal note:Official languages
(4) Each decision reported in the official reports shall be published therein in both official languages.
- R.S., 1985, c. F-7, s. 58
- 2002, c. 8, s. 56
Marginal note:Police services
59 Any services or assistance in connection with the conduct of the hearings of the Federal Court of Appeal and of the Federal Court, the security of those courts and their premises and of staff of the Courts Administration Service, or in connection with the execution of orders and judgments of those courts, that may, having regard to the circumstances, be found necessary shall be provided, at the request of the Chief Justice of each of those courts, by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police or any other police force that the Governor in Council may designate.
- R.S., 1985, c. F-7, s. 59
- 2002, c. 8, s. 57
- Date modified: