8.4 Where the Agency has granted an approval, or no approval is required pursuant to section 8.3, the licensee is not required to
(a) notwithstanding paragraph 18(a), furnish the services, equipment and facilities that are necessary for the purposes of the provision of the air service; or
(b) satisfy the condition set out in paragraph 18(c).
- SOR/96-335, s. 4.
8.5 (1) Subject to subsection (4), a licensee that intends to provide an air service described in subsection 8.2(1) shall so notify the public in accordance with subsection (2).
(2) The licensee shall give notification that the air service referred to in subsection (1) is being operated using an aircraft and a flight crew provided by another person, and shall identify that person and specify the aircraft type
(a) on all service schedules, timetables, electronic displays and any other public advertising of the air service; and
(b) to travellers
(i) before reservation, or after reservation if the arrangement for the air service has been entered into after a reservation has been made, and
(ii) on check-in.
(3) A licensee shall identify the person providing the aircraft and specify the aircraft type for each segment of the journey on all travel documents, including, if issued, itineraries.
(4) Where paragraph 8.3(1)(b) applies, a licensee is exempt from having to comply with the requirements of subsection (1), paragraph (2)(a), subparagraph (2)(b)(i) and subsection (3) only if the licensee has made every effort to comply with them.
(5) Where an approval is required by subsection 8.2(1) or an acknowledgement is required by paragraph 8.3(1)(b), the licensee may give the notification referred to in subsection (2) before receipt of the approval or acknowledgement if the notification contains a statement that the provision of the air service using all or part of an aircraft, with a flight crew, provided by a person other than the licensee is subject to the consent of the Agency.
- SOR/96-335, s. 4.
9. [Repealed, SOR/96-335, s. 4]
DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL LICENCES AND REDUCTION IN DOMESTIC SERVICES
10. (1) An applicant for a domestic licence, or for an amendment to or a renewal of such a licence, shall submit to the Agency documentary evidence to establish that the applicant
(a) is a Canadian or is exempted from that requirement under section 62 of the Act;
(b) holds a Canadian aviation document that is valid in respect of the air service to be provided under the licence;
(c) has the liability insurance coverage required by section 7 in respect of the air service to be provided under the licence and has complied with section 8; and
(d) where the applicant is required to meet the financial requirements set out in section 8.1, meets those requirements.
(2) Every holder of a domestic licence shall, within 30 days after each anniversary date of the licence, file with the Agency a declaration in the form set out in Schedule II.
- SOR/96-335, s. 6.
- Date modified: