Suspensions and Disallowances
129. (1) Where any provision of a tariff is suspended or disallowed by the Agency, the issuing air carrier or its agent shall immediately file with the Agency an appropriate tariff, to become effective not less than one working day after the date of filing, that restores the provision replaced by the suspended or disallowed provision.
(2) Where the Agency rescinds an order of suspension or disallowance, a tariff or portion thereof putting into effect the tariff provision suspended or disallowed, and cancelling any provision restored in consequence of that order, may be filed by the issuing air carrier or its agent to become effective not less than one working day after the date of filing but not earlier than the originally proposed effective date of the suspended or disallowed provision.
(3) Where any provision of a tariff is suspended or disallowed by direction of the competent authorities of a foreign state, or the suspension or disallowance has been rescinded or the cancellation of the suspended or disallowed provision has been directed by those authorities, the issuing air carrier or agent may comply with their decision in accordance with such regulations of the competent authorities as may be pertinent.
(4) [Repealed, SOR/96-335, s. 70]
- SOR/93-253, s. 2;
- SOR/96-335, s. 70.
Changes in Tariffs
130. (1) Except where a toll is disallowed or a new toll is substituted by the Agency, no toll may be changed unless the tariff or amendment in which it is set out is filed within the appropriate time limit set out in section 115.
(2) Every tariff or toll may bear an expiry date.
(3) Any amendment to the expiry date of a tariff after the date of its publication shall be made in accordance with section 115.
- SOR/96-335, s. 71.
Terms and Conditions of Tariffs
131. (1) A separate tariff containing terms and conditions to which another tariff is subject may be filed under a CTA(A) number and those terms and conditions may be made part of that other tariff by making reference therein to the separate tariff by its CTA(A) number.
(2) Where a toll tariff is subject to terms and conditions in a separate tariff, all air carriers that participate in the toll tariff shall be shown as participating air carriers in that separate tariff.
- SOR/93-253, s. 2(F);
- SOR/96-335, s. 72.
132. (1) All tariffs shall show, in such a manner that it may be definitely ascertained, the routing in respect of which the tolls contained therein apply.
(2) Routings may be published in the tariff containing the tolls respecting them or, if reference thereto by CTA(A) number is made in the tariff containing the tolls, in a separate tariff designated as a routing guide.
(3) A routing guide, when published, shall be filed with the Agency under a CTA(A) number by the issuing air carrier or agent.
(4) A routing guide shall indicate on the title page that
(a) the routes provided in the guide may be used only in connection with tolls made subject to the guide by making reference, by CTA(A) number, to the tariffs containing those tolls; and
(b) the use of the guide in connection with any tariff is restricted to such air carriers and such application of the guide as are indicated in that tariff.
- SOR/93-253, s. 2(F);
- SOR/96-335, s. 73.
- Date modified: