(Sections 2 and 4)
BROADCASTING APPLICATIONS THAT GIVE RISE TO A PROCEEDING TO WHICH THE RULES DO NOT APPLY
The following applications, if they do not raise any concerns with respect to Commission policies or regulations or conditions of licence:
1. Application for the extension of a deadline for the implementation of an authority to provide a new service.
2. Application for the extension of a deadline for the filing of documentation or other information in response to a requirement made by the Commission in a decision.
3. Application for changes to the authorized contours of over-the-air programming undertakings in cases where the revised contours do not enter a new market and the proposal will not result in a change of the operating class of a low-power station.
4. Application for changes to the authorized areas of licensed broadcasting distribution undertakings.
5. Application for amendments to conditions of licence to implement a regulatory policy of the Commission or to incorporate a standard condition.
6. Application by a licensee for revocation of the licensee’s licence.
7. Share transfer application referred to in paragraph 9. of Broadcasting Circular CRTC 2008-8, dated November 21, 2008.
- Date modified: