Annual Safety Report
87. The operator shall ensure that, not later than March 31 of each year, an annual safety report relating to the preceding year is submitted to the Board and includes
(a) a summary of lost or restricted workday injuries, minor injuries and safety-related incidents and near-misses that have occurred during the preceding year; and
(b) a discussion of efforts undertaken to improve safety.
Well History Report
88. (1) The operator shall ensure that a well history report is prepared for every well drilled by the operator under the well approval and that the report is submitted to the Board.
(2) The well history report shall contain a record of all operational, engineering, petrophysical and geological information that is relevant to the drilling and evaluation of the well.
Well Operations Report
89. (1) The operator shall ensure that a report including the following information is submitted to the Board within 30 days after the end of a well operation:
(a) a summary of the well operation, including any problems encountered during the well operation;
(b) a description of the completion fluid properties;
(c) a schematic of, and relevant engineering data on, the down-hole equipment, tubulars, Christmas tree and production control system;
(d) details of any impact of the well operation on the performance of the well, including any effect on recovery; and
(e) for any well completion, suspension or abandonment, the rig release date.
(2) The report shall be signed and dated by the operator or the operator’s representative.
90. The operator shall ensure that the Board is made aware, at least once a year, of any report containing relevant information regarding applied research work or studies obtained or compiled by the operator relating to the operator’s work or activities and that a copy of any report is submitted to the Board on request.
PART 12CONSEQUENTIAL AMENDMENTS, TRANSITIONAL PROVISION, REPEALS AND COMING INTO FORCE
Canada Oil and Gas Certificate of Fitness Regulations
Canada Oil and Gas Installations Regulations
102. An operator at the time of the coming into force of these Regulations shall comply with the requirements of section 5.
- Date modified: