10. The allocation of the Manitoba quantity to a primary producer or remanufacturer who applies for an export allocation is calculated in accordance with the formula
MQ × (EM/TEM)
- is the Manitoba quantity;
- is the volume of the primary producer’s or remanufacturer’s products that were exported from Manitoba to the United States under export permits during the reference period; and
- is the total volume of the primary producers’ and remanufacturers’ products that were exported from Manitoba to the United States under export permits during the reference period, excluding the volume of products of primary producers and remanufacturers who indicate in writing to the Minister before December 14, 2007 that they relinquish their allocation of the Manitoba quantity for 2008.
11. The allocation of the Saskatchewan quantity to a primary producer or remanufacturer is based on the order of receipt of applications for the export allocation, with each applicant receiving the volume applied for until the Saskatchewan quantity is fully allocated.
COMING INTO FORCE
12. This Order comes into force on the day on which it is registered.
- Date modified: