DESTRUCTION OF COPY
7. Destruction of a copy of a program, work or subject-matter shall be accomplished by
(a) destroying the medium onto which the program, work or subject-matter was copied; or
(b) erasing the copy of the program, work or subject-matter from the medium.
SENDING OF INFORMATION RECORD
8. (1) Subject to subsection (2), an institution shall send to each collective society
(a) within 30 days after the date on which the Board first certifies a tariff as an approved tariff pursuant to paragraph 73(1)(d) of the Act, a copy of every information record on which entries have been made during the period between the date on which these Regulations come into force and the date on which the tariff was certified; and
(b) after that, on or before January 31, May 31 and September 30 in each year, a copy of every information record on which entries have been made during the four months preceding the month in which the record is sent.
(2) Once a copy of a program, work or subject-matter has been destroyed, the institution may send the original information record in respect of the copy to a collective society.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION RECORD
9. An institution shall retain the original information record in respect of a copy of a program, work or subject-matter until two years after the copy is destroyed unless, during that time, the institution sends the original information record to a collective society.
COMING INTO FORCE
10. These Regulations come into force on the 30th day after the day on which they are registered.
- Date modified: