43. (1) Upon the termination of his permit or extension thereof or of his lease or renewal thereof and at such other times as the Supervisor may request, a permittee or lessee, as the case may be, shall submit to the Supervisor plans and sections that show
(a) the location of all mine workings;
(b) the average valuable mineral content of all mine headings, backs and faces not currently being worked; and
(c) the surface and underground plant, roads, railways, buildings and other structures or works situated in the permit area or lease area.
(2) All plans and sections submitted pursuant to subsection (1) shall be submitted in duplicate and shall be drawn on a scale of one inch to 100 feet or on such other scale as the Supervisor may determine.
(3) Where plans and sections submitted pursuant to subsection (1) are not satisfactory to the Supervisor, the Supervisor may require the permittee or lessee to submit further plans and sections.
44. Any technical information submitted by a permittee or lessee pursuant to these Regulations shall not, without the written consent of the permittee or lessee, be disclosed unless that information
(a) relates only to a permit area or a portion thereof in respect of which the permit has expired or has been surrendered; or
(b) relates only to a lease area or a portion thereof in respect of which the lease has expired or has been surrendered or cancelled.
Payment of Tax
45. Every permittee and every lessee shall pay all rates, assessments and taxes in respect of his permit area or lease area, and in respect of his operations under his permit or lease.
46. (1) Every permittee and every lessee may appeal to the Minister from any decision of the Division Chief or Supervisor, other than a decision made under section 5, 6 or 19.
(2) Where an appeal is made under subsection (1), the Minister may make such order or declaration as he deems proper.
- Date modified: