Justice Laws Website
Welcome to the online source of the consolidated Acts and regulations of Canada. The consolidations are generally updated every two weeks.
The site provides several important features.
- As of 2009-06-01, all consolidated Acts and regulations are "official"
- A side-by-side bilingual PDF version of consolidated Acts and regulations
- Point-in-time access to consolidated Acts and regulations
- Links to "Amendments Not in force" and "Related Provisions"
- Shading of provisions in original enactments that are not yet in force
- Access to Information Act PDF: 674 kB
- Canada Elections Act PDF: 4391 kB
- Canada Labour Code PDF: 2085 kB
- Competition Act PDF: 1289 kB
- Contraventions Act PDF: 491 kB
- Controlled Drugs and Substances Act PDF: 680 kB
- Copyright Act PDF: 1441 kB
- Criminal Code PDF: 7984 kB
- Divorce Act PDF: 426 kB
- Financial Administration Act PDF: 1301 kB
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Act PDF: 1481 kB
- Income Tax Act PDF: 19738 kB
- Pension Act PDF: 800 kB
- Privacy Act PDF: 632 kB
- Youth Criminal Justice Act PDF: 1236 kB
- new look for the laws and upgraded to the latest version of the Web Experience Toolkit (WET) framework. The Justice Laws website has been updated to display a
Statutes Repeal Act in the House of Commons on January 26, 2016 and in the Senate on January 27, 2016.
2016 annual report (PDF [102 KB])
The Minister of Justice tabled the 2016 Annual Report prepared in accordance with the
- Date modified: