Income Tax Act
Marginal note:Charging provision
Marginal note:Computation of income
(2) For the purpose of subsection 211.6(1), the income under Part I of a qualifying environmental trust shall be computed as if this Act were read without reference to subsections 104(4) to 104(31) and sections 105 to 107.
(3) Every trust that is a qualifying environmental trust at the end of a taxation year shall file with the Minister on or before its filing-due date for the year a return for the year under this Part in prescribed form containing an estimate of the amount of its tax payable under this Part for the year.
Marginal note:Payment of tax
(4) Every trust shall pay to the Receiver General its tax payable under this Part for each taxation year on or before its balance-due day for the year.
Marginal note:Provisions applicable to Part
(5) Subsections 150(2) and 150(3), sections 152, 158 and 159, subsections 161(1) and 161(11), sections 162 to 167 and Division J of Part I apply to this Part, with such modifications as the circumstances require.
- NOTE: Application provisions are not included in the consolidated text;
- see relevant amending Acts. R.S., 1985, c. 1 (5th Supp.), s. 211.6;
- 1994, c. 7, Sch. II, s. 173;
- 1995, c. 3, s. 50;
- 1998, c. 19, s. 61.
- Date modified: