Income Tax Act
Marginal note:Appeals to Federal Court of Appeal
(a) the day on which the Minister notifies a person under subsection 165(3) of the Minister’s action in respect of a notice of objection filed under subsection 168(4),
(b) [Repealed, 2011, c. 24, s. 55]
(c) the mailing of notice to the administrator of the registered pension plan under subsection 147.1(11),
(c.1) the sending of a notice to a promoter of a registered education savings plan under subsection 146.1(12.1), or
(d) the time the decision of the Minister to refuse the application for acceptance of the amendment to the registered pension plan was mailed, or otherwise communicated in writing, by the Minister to any person,
as the case may be, or within such further time as the Court of Appeal or a judge thereof may, either before or after the expiration of those 30 days, fix or allow.
Marginal note:No jurisdiction in a Tax Court of Canada or Federal Court
(2) Neither the Tax Court of Canada nor the Federal Court has jurisdiction to entertain any proceeding in respect of a decision of the Minister from which an appeal may be instituted under this section.
Marginal note:Summary disposition of appeal
(3) An appeal to the Federal Court of Appeal instituted under this section shall be heard and determined in a summary way.
- NOTE: Application provisions are not included in the consolidated text;
- see relevant amending Acts. R.S., 1985, c. 1 (5th Supp.), s. 180;
- 1994, c. 7, Sch. II, s. 142;
- 1998, c. 19, s. 47;
- 2002, c. 8, s. 183;
- 2005, c. 19, s. 40;
- 2011, c. 24, s. 55.
- Date modified: