Income Tax Act
Version of section 127.51 from 2004-08-31 to 2014-12-15:
Marginal note:Minimum amount determined
127.51 An individual’s minimum amount for a taxation year is the amount determined by the formula
A(B - C) - D
- is the appropriate percentage for the year;
- is the individual’s adjusted taxable income for the year determined under section 127.52;
- is the individual’s basic exemption for the year determined under section 127.53; and
- is the individual’s basic minimum tax credit for the year determined under section 127.531.
- NOTE: Application provisions are not included in the consolidated text;
- see relevant amending Acts. 1986, c. 55, s. 50;
- 1988, c. 55, s. 111.
- Date modified: