Marginal note:Binding on Her Majesty
66. (1) This Act is binding on Her Majesty in right of Canada, except in matters respecting the Yukon Government or the Government of the Northwest Territories or Nunavut.
(2) [Repealed, 2002, c. 7, s. 128]
Footnote *(3) The exception referred to in subsection (1) shall come into operation in respect of the Government of the Northwest Territories on a day to be fixed by proclamation.
Return to footnote *[Note: The exception shall come into operation when all the provisions of the Human Rights Act, S.N.W.T. 2002, c. 18 and An Act to Amend the Public Service Act, S.N.W.T. 2003, c. 16 are in force, see SI/2004-63; all the aforementioned provisions in force July 1, 2004.]
(4) The exception referred to in subsection (1) shall come into operation in respect of the Government of Nunavut on a day to be fixed by order of the Governor in Council.
- R.S., 1985, c. H-6, s. 66;
- 1993, c. 28, s. 78;
- 2002, c. 7, s. 128.
67. [Repealed, 2008, c. 30, s. 1]
- Date modified: