Marginal note:Factors to be considered
26. A committee to which a decision is referred shall consider
(a) the reasons for the decision;
(b) the reasons stated by the person who requested the review; and
(c) any representations, information or material submitted to it by the Minister or the person who requested the review.
Marginal note:Protection of information
27. The committee members shall not disclose any information or material submitted to them as part of the review to any person other than the Minister unless the disclosure is authorized by the person to whom the information or material relates or is otherwise authorized or required by law.
Marginal note:Committee’s report
28. Within 60 days after the referral of a decision to a committee, or within any longer period that the Minister may allow, the committee shall report its findings and recommendations to the Minister and to the person who requested the review.
Marginal note:Final decision
29. (1) Within 60 days after receiving a committee’s report, the Minister shall, taking into account its findings and recommendations,
(a) reconsider the decision in respect of which the report was made; and
(b) send the Minister’s final decision by registered mail to the person who requested the review.
(2) The Minister’s final decision takes effect on the day after the day on which it is received.
Marginal note:Duty to inform
30. (1) A person whose licence is suspended or revoked shall, without delay, inform all persons conducting controlled activities authorized by it of its suspension or revocation.
Marginal note:Return of revoked licence
(2) A person whose licence is revoked shall return it by registered mail to the Minister as soon as feasible after the Minister’s decision takes effect or, if the decision is reviewed, as soon as feasible after the Minister’s final decision takes effect.
ACCESS TO FACILITY TO WHICH LICENCE APPLIES
Marginal note:List of authorized persons
31. A licence holder shall establish and maintain a list of all persons authorized by the licence holder to access the facility to which the licence applies, including persons holding a security clearance for that facility and visitors. The licence holder shall provide the Minister with that list if requested to do so.
- Date modified: