Federal Courts Act
Marginal note:Law reports editor
58. (1) The Minister of Justice shall appoint or designate a fit and proper person to be editor of the official reports of the decisions of the Court and may appoint a committee of not more than five persons to advise the editor.
(2) Only such of the decisions of the Court or such parts of such decisions as, in the opinion of the editor, are of sufficient significance or importance to warrant publication in the official reports shall be included therein.
Marginal note:Printing and distribution
(3) The official reports shall be printed and shall be distributed with or without charge as the Governor in Council may direct.
Marginal note:Official languages
(4) Each decision reported in the official reports shall be published therein in both official languages.
- R.S., c. 10(2nd Supp.), s. 58.
- Date modified: