Marginal note:Passenger information
107.1 (1) The Minister may, under prescribed circumstances and conditions, require any prescribed person or prescribed class of persons to provide, or to provide access to, within the prescribed time and in the prescribed manner, prescribed information about any person on board or expected to be on board a conveyance.
(2) Any person who is required under subsection (1) to provide, or provide access to, prescribed information shall do so despite any restriction under the Aeronautics Act on the disclosure of such information.
- 2001, c. 25, s. 61;
- 2009, c. 10, s. 12;
- 2012, c. 31, s. 267.
108. [Repealed, 2001, c. 25, s. 61]
109. (1) The Minister may, for any purpose related to the administration or enforcement of this Act, authorize any person to make an inquiry into any matter specified by the Minister.
Marginal note:Powers of person authorized
(2) A person authorized pursuant to subsection (1) has all of the powers of a person appointed as a commissioner under Part I of the Inquiries Act.
Marginal note:Travel and living expenses
(3) Reasonable travel and living expenses shall be paid to any person summoned by a person authorized under subsection (1) at the time of the service of the summons.
Penalties and Interest
Marginal note:Designated provisions
109.1 (1) Every person who fails to comply with any provision of an Act or a regulation designated by the regulations made under subsection (3) is liable to a penalty of not more than twenty-five thousand dollars, as the Minister may direct.
Marginal note:Failure to comply
(2) Every person who fails to comply with any term or condition of a licence issued under this Act or the Customs Tariff or any obligation undertaken under section 4.1 is liable to a penalty of not more than twenty-five thousand dollars, as the Minister may direct.
Marginal note:Designation by regulation
(3) The Governor in Council may make regulations
- 1993, c. 25, s. 80;
- 1995, c. 41, s. 29;
- 1997, c. 36, s. 182;
- 2001, c. 25, s. 62.
- Date modified: