326. Sections 10 and 11 of the Act are replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Governing statute
10. (1) The Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act applies to the Church in all matters not provided for in this Act as if the Church had been continued in accordance with section 212 of that Act.
Marginal note:Change of name, head office or objects
(2) Despite subsection 4(1) and sections 5 and 6, the name of the Church or the place of its head office may be changed under the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act and the objects of the Church may be changed in accordance with the requirements of that Act respecting a change in the statement of the purpose of a corporation.
Marginal note:Application of governing statute
11. Despite subsection 10(1), sections 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 21, 23 and 53, subsections 154(3) and 160(1), sections 161, 162 and 167, subsection 168(1), sections 220, 221 and 223, subsection 239(5) and Part 15 of the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act do not apply in respect of the Church.
Marginal note:R.S., c. F-11
Financial Administration Act
Marginal note:2005, c. 30, s. 132
7.4 The Treasury Board may make regulations respecting the governance of the corporation, including regulations that adapt any provisions of the Canada Business Corporations Act, the Canada Corporations Act, chapter C-32 of the Revised Statutes of Canada, 1970, and the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act and any regulations made under those Acts for the purpose of applying those provisions as adapted to the corporation.
Marginal note:2005, c. 9
First Nations Fiscal and Statistical Management Act
328. Subsection 66(1) of the First Nations Fiscal and Statistical Management Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:1992, c. 56
Green Shield Canada Act
329. Subsection 15(1) of the Green Shield Canada Act is replaced by the following:
- Date modified: