2008, c. 28, s. 121Canada Employment Insurance Financing Board Act
2001, c. 23Canada Foundation for Sustainable Development Technology Act
315. Subsection 8(3) of the Canada Foundation for Sustainable Development Technology Act is replaced by the following:
316. Subsection 35(1) of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Designation by Governor in Council
1997, c. 40Canada Pension Plan Investment Board Act
(2) Subsection 3(4) of the Act, as enacted by subsection (1), is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Act not applicable to Board
(4) The Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act does not apply to the Board.
1997, c. 6Canadian Food Inspection Agency Act
Marginal note:Object of agreements
21. The agreement referred to in section 20 may authorize the Minister, jointly with one or more provincial governments, to have a corporation incorporated under the Canada Business Corporations Act, the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act or an equivalent provincial statute, or to acquire shares or participate in any corporation, in order to implement the agreement.
- Date modified: