2002, c. 10Nunavut Waters and Nunavut Surface Rights Tribunal Act
22. Subsection 152(3) of the Nunavut Waters and Nunavut Surface Rights Tribunal Act is replaced by the following:
23. Subsection 154(2) of the Act is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Liability of Fund
(2) In relation to loss or damage resulting from a discharge of oil from a ship that is engaged in marine transportation as described in paragraph (c) of the definition “development activity” in subsection 152(1), the Ship-source Oil Pollution Fund established under Part 7 of the Marine Liability Act is liable to the same extent that a developer would be liable under section 153 if paragraph 153(2)(b) did not apply.
COMING INTO FORCE
Marginal note:Royal assent
24. (1) Sections 1 to 10, 12, 14 to 16 and 18 come into force 90 days after the day on which this Act receives royal assent.
Marginal note:Order in council
(2) Sections 11, 13, 17 and 19 to 23 come into force on a day to be fixed by order of the Governor in Council.
- Date modified: