Marginal note:R.S., c. R-11
ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE SUPERANNUATION ACT
Marginal note:2003, c. 12, s. 4
b) le déplacement pour se rendre dans la zone, sur les lieux de l’opération ou dans le lieu de la formation visée à l’alinéa a) et en revenir;
Marginal note:R.S., c. W-3
WAR VETERANS ALLOWANCE ACT
Marginal note:2000, c. 34, s. 89(1)
(i) having enlisted and having the enlistment attested, served in a theatre of actual war during World War I or World War II and was discharged from the service in which he or she was enlisted,
(2) Subsection (1) does not apply in respect of any person found by the Veterans Review and Appeal Board, in a decision rendered by that Board before this Act is assented to, to be a “veteran” within the meaning of subparagraph 37(3)(a)(i) of the War Veterans Allowance Act as it read immediately before that assent.
Marginal note:2000, c. 34
AN ACT TO AMEND THE STATUTE LAW IN RELATION TO VETERANS’ BENEFITS
11. Section 100 of An Act to amend the statute law in relation to veterans’ benefits is repealed.
Marginal note:Authority to make allowance and pay costs
12. (1) The Minister of Veteran Affairs may, for the purposes of the Children of Deceased Veterans Education Assistance Act, make allowances to or in respect of, and pay the education or instruction costs in respect of, a student who was not entitled to them by reason only of section 3.1 of that Act before its repeal by section 2 of this Act.
Marginal note:Amount of allowance
(2) For the purposes of subsection (1), the amount of the monthly allowance that may be paid to or in respect of a student for the period beginning on February 28, 1995 and ending on August 31, 2003 is $167.47, in lieu of the aggregate of the amounts referred to in paragraphs 4(1)(a) and (b) of the Children of Deceased Veterans Education Assistance Act.
Marginal note:Maximum amount of education or instruction costs
(3) For the purposes of subsection (1), the maximum amount of education or instruction costs payable in respect of a student for any academic year falling, in whole or in part, within the period beginning on February 28, 1995 and ending on August 31, 2003 is $1,500.
Marginal note:Maximum period covered
(4) For the purposes of subsection (1), subsection 4(4) of the Children of Deceased Veterans Education Assistance Act does not apply.
- Date modified: